May 7, 2012
Where can I get essential oils (aromatherapy) for my rabbit?
Question by Peter G: Where can I get essential oils (aromatherapy) for my rabbit?
I heard it helps with colds, stress etc. What’s you’re opinion on using it and is it safe? How often should I use it and could you label all the oils and what they do? Also can you label prices and where to get it?
Also any background info and experiences!! Thanks soooo much (:
Answer by Adn
I think you are refering to ointment for better pleasure while having intercourse. I understands you want to pretend it is for ur rabbit. Get KY yours and mine.
Give your answer to this question below!
- The heat activated oil dispenses a soft lavender & lime aroma
- The flameless candle creates a natural flickering affect which is perfect for relaxation
- Uses all natural 100% essential oils and the decorative rocks add a natural element
- Easy to use heat/light/heat & light activation button
- The holder is dishwasher safe
Homedics ARM-CAN1 AromaSpa Flameless Candle Aroma Oil Diffuser
List Price: $ 24.99
Price: $ 42.94
Alternative Herbal Medicine