March 16, 2012
Q&A: Is Essential oil for burning different than other essential oils?
Question by : Is Essential oil for burning different than other essential oils?
I have this lavender essential oil that I use on my oil burner. It says on its bottle: “not for consumption.”
Are there other types of essential oils that are for consumption? Like applying to skin?
Are there different types of essential oils?
Answer by nvrgiveuponyou
There definitely are different types of essential oils. I know of one
brand that is the best in the world. If you see a brand that says not
to use internally then you should also not be putting it on you because
the skin absorbs what is put on it and that will go directly into the
blood stream. If you want to know the brand I recommend you can
contact me. Have a great day!
Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
- Peppermint has a very potent, fresh, minty aroma that produces a cooling and refreshing sensation.
- Available in 10 and 30 ml- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Edens Garden collection includes the following 118 oils- Allspice, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Aphrodisiac blend, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Breathe Easy blend, Cajeput, Camphor, Cananga, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Chamomile (German), Chamomile (Roman), Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning blend, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa Absolute, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Dill Weed, Elemi, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir Needle, Frankincense, French Lavender, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Ho Wood, Hydacheim, Hyssop, Invigorate blend, Jasmine Absolute, Juniper Berry, Kanuka, Key Lime, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Mace, Mandarin, Manuka, Meditation blend, Melissa, Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Oregano, Origanum, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Penny Royal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Petitgrain, Pimento, Pine, Ravensara, Relaxation blend, Renew blend, Rose Absolute (Bulgarian), Rose Absolute (Moroccan), Rose Geranium, Rosemary, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood (Australian), Sandalwood (Indian), Sensation blend, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spruce, Stress Relief blend, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagates, Tangerine, Tansy, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Yarrow and Ylang Ylang.
Few scents are as distinctly tantalizing as the cooling, minty vibrancy of Peppermint. Rub Peppermint Oil onto your temples for a refreshing, rejuvenating lift, or enjoy its traditional uses for circulatory, digestive and nervous system health. Peppermint Oil can be particularly soothing when its rubbed all over your body,
List Price: $ 3.75
Price: $ 3.75
Alternative Herbal Medicine